Under Minnesota Statute 145 A, Community Health Boards have the authority and responsibility to provide public health services.
Minnesota follows a framework of foundational public health responsibilities that represents the work governmental public health must do to meet communities’ unique needs statewide, grounded by this shared core value of equity. Governmental public health must carry out the foundational public health responsibilities, and the foundational responsibilities must be present in every community across the state to efficiently and effectively promote and protect the health of all people in Minnesota.
- Foundational capabilities are the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to successfully implement the basic public health protections key to ensuring the community’s health and achieving equitable health outcomes.
- Foundational areas are those basic public health, topic-specific responsibilities aimed at improving the health of people and communities.
- Protections and services are beyond the foundational public health responsibilities that are crucial to achieving population health goals.
- These protections and services are critical to a specific community’s health.
- This work is very important, but unique to a given community. These can be provided at the state and/or local level by governmental public health or other partners.
Visit the Minnesota Department of Health website for more information on the public health system in our state.
All Community Health Services Board Meetings are public meetings:
- January 12, 2023
- March 9, 2023
- A secondary public location for this meeting will be at 4531 Bay Beach Lane, Fort Myer’s Beach, FL. 33931
- May 31, 2023, 2pm-3pm
- Glencoe Government Building – 520 Chandler Ave N, Glencoe, Mn 55336
- An alternative location for meeting is via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89380394089?pwd=aU5OUWl5TkRyb2FvTC9FemV2Rlg4Zz09
- An alternative location for meeting is: 325 N Sibley Ave, Litchfield, Mn 55355
- An alternative location for meeting is: 57894 290th St, Grove City, Mn 56243
- July 13, 2023
- Glencoe Government Building – Chandler Ave N, Glencoe, Mn 55336
- September 21. 2023
- SWIF Building Conference Room – 15 3rd Ave NW, Hutchinson, Mn 55350
- November 9, 2023
These meetings run from 9 AM to 11 AM and are held at the McLeod County Environmental Services building at 1065 5th Ave SE, Hutchinson, MN 55350 in their large conference room unless otherwise noted.
Community Health Services Executive Committee Meetings:
- April 24, 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Location is via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85472502168?pwd=c2o3QjN2R0JJMnZ4RTZNa2QzQWdTQT09
- August 18, 2023 at 2:00 pm
- October 24, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Community Health Board Roster
Here is a list of the current members of the Meeker-McLeod-Sibley Community Health Board.
Resolutions and Statutes
- Statute 144 (PDF)
- Statute 145A (PDF)
- Statute 157 (PDF)
- Resolution 2023-1 (PDF)
- Resolution 2023-2 (PDF)
- Resolution 2023-2 Updated (PDF)
- Resolution 2020-1 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-7 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-6 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-5 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-4 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-3 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-2 (PDF)
- Resolution 2019-1 (PDF)
Archived CHB Packets 2016-2021
- November 2022 CHB Packet (PDF)
- September 2022 CHB Packet (PDF)
- July 2022 CHB Packet (PDF)
- March 2022 packet (PDF)
- January 2022 packet (PDF)