Empowering and Supporting Mothers in Recovery
Free, voluntary support by a Registered Nurse and Peer Recovery Coach for pregnant or parenting mothers of young children who live in Meeker, McLeod, or Sibley Counties.
Parenting while in recovery is hard. Project Harmony is here to connect you with local resources, reduce barriers to sobriety, provide support for healthy parenting, and assist you with what you need so you can continue on your path of recovery.
- Parenting support and family health assessments from a Registered Nurse
- Personalized recovery tools with a Peer Recovery Coach
- Help finding community resources
- Financial assistance with emergency needs like childcare, transportation, books, or housing
- Assistance navigating health service
- Support accessing social services
- Incentives for participating*
Helping Moms Embrace Recovery
We’re a community resource for:
- Pregnant or parenting mothers of children 10 years of age or under, seeking recovery from substance abuse, and living in Meeker, Mcleod, or Sibley County
- Providers and treatment programs
“Working with the staff [at Project Harmony], they were always there to support me. It reminded me that someone was there looking out for me.”
Don’t wait to reach out or refer someone you love.
Contact Us Today!
Project Harmony is grant-funded by the Department of Human Services and offered by your local Public Health Department.
Qualified persons will not be excluded from participation, or be subject to discrimination in any manner on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, handicap, physical condition, developmental disability, arrest or conviction record, sexual orientation or marital status.
*Incentives provided to participants as funding allows.