Over a million Minnesotans rely on a private well to supply their water.
When a well is properly located, constructed, and maintained it can provide a reliable safe source for drinking, food preparation, irrigation, or for any purpose be it for domestic, agricultural, or commercial uses.
In McLeod County, test kits can be picked up at:
- McLeod County Public Health,
- McLeod County Environmental Services, or
- McLeod County Extension Office
Meeker County test kits can be picked up at:
- Meeker County Public Health Office
Sibley County test kits can be picked up at:
- Sibley County Health and Human Services office.
For more information and resources, check out Minnesota Department of Health’s website at:Minnesota Dept. of Health Well Water Testing