The Meeker-McLeod-Sibley Family Planning Program is a voluntary and confidential program for individuals to obtain information about pregnancy prevention. Family planning involves preventing, spacing and achieving pregnancies. This service provides referral and education, medical health care available through local clinics, a variety of birth control supplies, and other preventative health services.
All individuals residing in Meeker, McLeod, and Sibley Counties may qualify for Family Planning Services. Please call your local Public Health office for information about reproductive health services you may qualify for.
Contact your local Public Health agency.
Your local county public health departments are:
- Meeker County Public Health at 320-693-5370 or 1-800-485-2873
- McLeod County Public Health at 320-864-3185
- Sibley County Public Health at 507-237-4000
Services available on a walk-in basis at Public Health offices:
- Free condoms
- Free Urine Chlamydia and Gonorrhea testing and treatment for positive tests
- Family Planning Education
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Referrals for reproductive health exams and contraceptive methods
The Minnesota Family Planning and STD Hotline provides reliable, medically-accurate, and confidential information via phone, text, and web chat.
Check it out –
Family Planning Hotline 1-800-783-2287