Cavities are preventable. They are caused by germs in the mouth interacting with sugars in food and drinks. You can’t avoid germs or sugars, but you can limit exposure to them.
We can help –
- Finding a clinic
- Making an appointment
- Finding a dentist
- Dental Providers in the Area
- Getting to a medical or dental appointment
- Finding an interpreter
- Preparing to see the doctor
Contact your local public health agency and ask for the Child and Teen Checkup coordinator.
- Meeker County Public Health 320-693-5370
- McLeod County Health and Human Services 320-864-3185
- Sibley County Health and Human Services 507-237-4000