Input from the public is an important part of this process as we plan for how we will deliver the following essential local public health services:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure.
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behavior.
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Protect against environmental health hazards.
- Prepare for and respond to disasters and assist communities in recovery.
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services.
This is an opportunity for community members to be involved in our health planning process by answering a short online survey. This survey is most appropriate for ages 18 and up. Thank you for your continued help and support!MMS CHS Community Opinion Survey
Since January 2010, Meeker-McLeod-Sibley Community Health Services have been developing our action plan for providing essential public health services in Meeker, McLeod and Sibley Counties.